The Spirent SmartBits 600B is the industry’s most portable and compact, high-port-density-for-its-size network performance testing system.
- Network Equipment Manufacturers: Test your device in the lab, then carry it along with a SmartBits 600B, to your customer site to prove your device’s performance.
- Evaluation Labs: Test and certify different devices from various manufacturers to benchmark their performance.
- Telcos/ISPs/Enterprise Users: Perform comparative analysis of network equipment to determine the suitability of a specific application prior to deployment.
SMB-600B SmartBits 600B (includes SmartWindow, SmartLibrary, and SmartApplications)
LAN-3321A 10/100/1000 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet Fiber, 2-port, TeraMetrics XD
LAN-3325A 10/100/1000 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet Fiber, 4-port, TeraMetrics XD
SmartWindow is a graphical user interface that provides an interactive test and measurement environment for SmartBits test modules.
The application is included with every SmartBits chassis so within minutes, you can set up and start layer 2 and layer 3 device testing with IP, UDP, TCP, and user-defined PDUs in both IPv4 and IPv6. You can configure numerous tests for your specific equipment or application–NIC cards, servers, bridges, cable modems, xDSL modems, switches, routers, VLANs, firewalls, live networks, link turn-up, and multimedia scenarios. In minutes, you can measure latency, latency distributions, packet loss, ARP timing, frame variation, and sequence tracking using Spirent’s SmartMetrics™ test suites.
The MP-series Power Meter from JDSU is a miniature device that measures optical power via a USB 2.0 connection to a PC/laptop. This unique device makes digital processing of optical power measurements possible and integrates directly with the JDSU FiberChek Pro software, the industry-leading automated fiber inspection and analysis program.
- Dimensions 86 x 25 x 19 mm (3.4 x 1.0 x 0.8 in)
- Weight 14 g (0.5 oz)
- USB type USB 2.0
- Connector input Universal 2.5 and 1.25 mm connectors
- Measurement types dB, milliwatt, dBm
- Power source USB port on PC or laptop
- Display range –65 to +10 dBm
- Max. permitted input level +10 dBm
- Intrinsic uncertainty ±0.20 dB (±5%)
- Linearity (–50 to +5 dBm) ±0.06 dB
- Standard wavelength settings 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
- Wavelength range 780 to 1650 nm
- Wavelength and modulation 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz
- 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 nm –50 to +10 dBm
- 850 nm –45 to +10 dBm